Nov. 09, 2022
Poirier Sport & Leisure Complex
Photo Night for all Teams! Times to be announced closer to the date.
read more »
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
U10 (aka FUN3) is for children who are comfortable skating and have learned some basic ringette skills. This group is ready to play full ice games!
Children's Ringette is an initiative to provide age and stage appropriate physical activity experiences for young ringette players under the age of 10. Players are still able to move between FUNdamentals and U10 to find the right level of play for them.
- Team Size is a maximum of 18 players, if there are more players, 2 teams may be formed
- Inter-Club Games (games within an association) - if there are enough registrants, even squads are made of participants at ice time, game and practice ice can happen during the same ice time
- Intra-Club Games (games played outside of the association) - scheduled league games, or exhibition play arranged between associations in the Lower Mainland
- groups will be allocated 60 minutes of ice for a practice session or game
Game Set-Up Format
- Full ice ringette
- Lines - standard ringette lines will be used
- Violations - violations will be enforced and penalties given
- Coaches - can be on the ice with 1 coach supporting each game being played at the same time.