For a list of current available Coaching Courses available please visit RingetteBC
CMRA Bench Staff Applications
The new provincial Ringette BC bench staff application form is now available. We would like to invite our membership to download and apply to Coach, Assistant Coach, On-Ice Helper or be a trainer on any club team in the 2021/2022 season. Please email completed forms to email@example.com
We are actively looking for enthusiastic bench staff in the following divisions : FUN 1, FUN 2, U10, U12, U14 club, U16 club, U19 club, 18+.
Coaches Code of Conduct - hand in to Team Manager at beginning of season
Police Information Checks (PIC) for Coaches and Managers (only valid within 3 years of approval date)
All bench staff, managers, and any other volunteers who will have player interaction, need a Police Information Check (PIC).
To request a free criminal record check online:
1. Go to link: https://justice.gov.bc.ca/eCRC/home.htm
2. Enter Access Code for EIV: (obtain from your Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Click "Request a New Criminal Record Check"
4. Click NEXT after confirming you are associated with CPMRA
5. Provide consent.
6. Fill out your personal information.
7. Follow the instructions on the remaining pages.
Alternatively, volunteers can take a volunteer letter to their local City’s Police Department and do it manually for free. Contact email@example.com for a request letter. Deliver PIC’s done this way to the VP Admin.